Search Engine Optimization
Stand Out on Google for Free
If you have not claimed your Google My Business listing, do it ASAP. It is free and will help you get noticed online whether or not you have a website.
We mention Google My Business listings because:
!. They are free.
2. They are VERY effective in helping you get found in local searches.
3. You can take advantages of local business listings even if you do not have a website.
4. Claiming listings is a great option, especially for businesses that are just starting.
A Google listing will help you attract local customers. To stand out from competitors, you will need ongoing search engine optimization (SEO).
Take some time to read what Google says about search engine optimization and listing your business.
If you have questions and need help listing and managing your business profile, contact us.
Search engine optimization is done to get higher placement in search results. WordPress SEO focuses on optimizing WordPress websites.
The goal is to make your business more visible to potential customers. We learn about your services and research keywords that you want to rank for.
We Help Customers Find You
SEO gives your business a greater chance of being found by the people who search to find businesses like yours.
We specialize in WordPress SEO that optimizes your WordPress website for better search results.
SEO is an ongoing process that requires a significant marketing budget. If you’re working with a limited marketing budget, make sure you get your business listed on Google, which doesn’t require having a website.
SEO involves developing website content (text and images) and structuring the code (HTML) according to web design and search engine optimization guidelines.
WordPress SEO follows the same guidelines and has an additional plugin that is useful called Yoast SEO.
Elements Of SEO
- Great Code. Great Content
- Helps Attract More Potential Customers
- Add Original and Creative Content
- Accurate Sitemap
- Correct Robots.txt
- Use Effective Page Titles
- Description Meta Tag
- Implement Structured Site Navigation
- Use Breadcrumb Lists for Easier Navigation
- Create and Optimize Useful Content
- Use Proper Anchor Text
- Optimize Images and Use Proper Alt Tag
- Always Use Mobile Friendly Responsive Design
- Create Google My Business and Other Listings