How to Promote Your Business
You have a small business that provides services to local customers. Here are some tips for marketing your business online. Everyone should have a Google My Business profile. if you a competitive industry, you will need a website and ongoing search engine optimization (SEO).
We specialize in helping service businesses.
Get More Customers and Earn More!
Rank Higher on Google and Get More Leads
- Claim your Google My Business listing
- Get a Professional Business Website
- Perform Ongoing Search Engine Optimization
- Produce High Quality Content Consistently
Here are my recommendations for getting the best results from online marketing.
Get A Free Google My Business Listing
A Google My Business listing does not require that you have a website. If you are just getting started or if you are on a tight budget, get a free Google My Business listing now.
Claiming your Google My Business listing is free and will greatly improve your online presence. Your Google listing, when effectively managed and optimized, can improve trust, clearly display your business information and help increase your search rankings.
A professionally managed Google business profile helps you reach customers, add photos, regularly post company information and get leads via messages and phone calls. You do not need to have a website to claim a Google listing.
Get a Professional Website
A website is necessary if you need to compete for search ranking with your competitors. Before we design a website, we speak to customers to learn about their business.
You want to build a website that will generate leads and establish a professional, appealing online presence. It is important to choose a website framework that is based on a solid architecture and provides the features you will need as your business grows.
Perform Ongoing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
To compete with other businesses in your industry and continue to attract new customers, your website needs to be consistently optimized for search engines. It is important to implement and maintain proper technical SEO that follows Google’s best practices.
Consistently Produce High Quality Content
Professional writing and optimization of website pages and blog posts greatly improves search ranking. Web pages and blog posts are referred to as “content”. Google rewards websites that consistently create quality, well-optimized content. This means that your website will rank better in search results, more potential customers will see you and you will get more leads.
Share Your Business Story With Us
Help us learn about your business so we can develop a strategy that meets your specific needs.
Write a detailed description of what your business does. Describe your history, services, purpose. Talk about what you offer and why your company stands out. Describe each service in detail.
Think about the services that are most important, that bring the most revenue. Prioritizing your services helps when creating an effective marketing strategy.
This information is extremely valuable because it will help us create a successful marketing strategy based on your needs and goals..
Develop A Strategy Before Designing
We ask the following questions and listen carefully.
What services do you provide?
What services are most important?
Who are your competitors?
What locations do you service?
What content (information for writing website pages)?
Do you have photos?
Best Practices for Marketing Success
- Define online marketing strategies to meet your specific goals
- Consistently optimize your Google My Business listing
- Consistently improve technical SEO and content quality
- Consistently improve technical SEO and marketing strategy.
Things we do to help grow your business?
- Collect, track & analyze leads
- Continuosly build knowledge of your business and industry
- Make recommendations based on years of experience and success
- Collect and display customer reviews
- Implement effective website placement of email quote requests & clickable phone numbers
- Write descriptions of your business, selling points, services, associations, client lists
- Provide links to your Google My Business listing, Google reviews and social media pages